- Up to 200 linear kilometers per day. Quick battery change enables up to 14 flights in one day.
- Highly detailed shooting. Regardless of terrain complexity, shooting accuracy will remain consistently high.
- Elimination of effects from strong magnetic near-surface objects. Smooth movement and distance from surface significantly reduces effects on survey results of strong magnetic near-surface objects.
- Construction of 3D fields. Visualization of results will significantly increase performance.
- Safe altitude. Flight routes are built in view of terrain and vegetation. This eliminates risk of equipment damage.
- Precise terrain following. During the flight, a magnetometer will be at the same distance from earth's surface and move at optimum speed to get required sampling frequency.